On this guide I will show you how to unlock Samsung A13 free in case you forgot the password, PIN, pattern lock or fingerprint, after factory reset or having display issues. We have lots of methods to bypass Samsung Galaxy A13 lock screen, including an hard reset / factory reset.
We all know how important is to lock our Samsung device by setting up a password, pattern lock, pin or fingerprint in order to protect our data and privacy. But forgetting the password we’ve set up before it’s a basic human instinct. Fortunately, there are some ways to reset and unlock Samsung Galaxy A13 when forgot password and we’ll share with you in this guide.
Before going through our guide, let me tell you that is very important to backup your data regularly. In case of a Samsung A13 factory reset, which we’ll show you later in this guide, you may lose all of your data. However, if you did a backup you can restore all the settings and documents (photos, contacts, etc) you’ve made on your device.
With that being said, let’s proceed through few methods to bypass Samsung Galaxy A13 password devices with or without factory reset.
TIP: In order to avoid losing any data or damage your device in any way, we strongly recommend using Unlock’s PassLess tool, which is free and it takes just a few minutes to unlock any Galaxy A13 phone lock password.
Unlock Galaxy A13 Password with Unlocky’s Passless Tool
With our brand new tool – PassLess – you can unlock any Samsung’s locked screen within 3 minutes or less without losing data, without factory reset, without installing any app on your device and, of course, without any cables or connecting your device to a computer – as PassLess works online on your browser.
It works through secret codes that allows you to access hidden features on your mobile device based on your device’s IMEI. Once a unique secret code has been generated you will be able to access a hidden menu through you can bypass lock screen on your Samsung device. Even more, you can also bypass FRP lock on any Galaxy A13 device.
Some of the best PassLess features include:
- unlock all types of Galaxy A13 screen lock.
- unlock any Samsung pattern including new releases.
- works online: no download or install needed.
- it removes any lock in 5 minutes or less.
- will not damage your device or warranty.
- will not require a computer or any cable.
Please make sure you deactivated any ad-block software, otherwise Passless Tool it may not work.
- Method 1: Unlock Samsung A13 lock Screen Through Samsung Account
- Method 2: Remove Lock Screen via Android Device Manager
- Method 3: Unlock Galaxy A13 Password Lock with ADB
- Method 4: Bypass Password on Samsung A13 via Safe Mode
- Method 5: Disable Screen Lock on Galaxy A13 with Emergency Call Hack
- Extra Method: Bypass Samsung Lock by Factory Reset (Hard Reset)
Method 1: Unlock Samsung A13 Lock Screen Through Samsung Account
This unlocking method suppose to have remote unlock feature enabled on your device, but also your Samsung account linked with the device.
Go to Find My Mobile feature on your Samsung account page and follow these steps:
- select the device you want to unlock (in our case Samsung A10).
- click/tap on unlock from the menu and to confirm screen unlocking you’re been asking to put your password.
- set a new password to unlock Samsung A13.
Method 2: Remove Lock Screen on Galaxy A13 via Android Device Manager
If you linked your Google account with your Samsung device, this means you can find the device on your Find My Device page, but make sure you have this option turned on. Beside erase and secure device, there you can find a LOCK option. This feature is all we need to set a new lock screen such a password.
Clicking on the LOCK feature from left sidebar, a window will show up. There you need to set a new password which will be used to unlock Samsung password in future. You can also set up secure and erase the device from the menu.
Method 3: Unlock Samsung Galaxy A13 Password Lock with ADB
This method require to have some technical knowledge or to be familiar with the ADB tools (Android Debug Bridge) and command line, but also your locked phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. Once you have downloaded ADB (check this article on how to download and install ADB) on your computer, let’s proceed through a few steps.
- use a USB cable to connect your device to computer or laptop.
- open the command prompt by pressing Win + R and then enter CMD
- once here, type this command and you’re Samsung device will disable the lock screen:adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
You’re almost done. Now just restart your phone and you will see that the screen lock has been disabled. Now you can set a new password for your own privacy.
Method 4: Bypass Password on Galaxy A13 via Safe Mode
If you have installed an 3rd party app to set up a lock screen for your Samsung device, then this option should work for you. If you don’t already know, the Safe Mode option will disable all apps that you have installed on your phone.
To boot into Safe Mode, press the power button then long press power off option. Then you will be asked if you want to reboot the device into Safe Mode. Select OK and restart the phone. Once turned on, look for the app which you had used to set the lock screen and uninstall or wipe the data. Now you can set a new lock screen for your smartphone.
Method 5: Disable Screen Lock on Samsung A13 with Emergency Call Hack
Believe it or not, there are some users saying they can bypass Samsung A13 lock screen without password with emergency calls. Even some said this solution works only on Android 5 and below, others said this might work on recent versions too. As you may know, even if your screen is password locked, you can do some commands, such finding the device’s IMEI and more.
So if you’re asking how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy A13 when forgot password using emergency call, the answer is YES! Let’s proceed through the steps:
- tap on the Emergency Call option on your device’s lock screen. Once the dialer shows up, enter like 10 asterisks (*) then double tap to highlight the characters and copy it. Now paste, and copy it and paste it again until the field is full and can no longer be highlighted.
- Now go back to your lock screen and launch the Camera app. Access the drop-down notifications menu and then go to the Settings. Once here, you’re being asked to input a password. Paste here the string you have copied in the first step until the interface would be crashed. Now the Camera app will be opened and your Samsung will be unlocked.
To be honest, I haven’t tried this method yet, so I am asking you if this worked for you. When I forgot my lock screen password I have used Dr. Fone lock screen removal tool. I highly recommend this software in case the methods described here won’t work for you – even I doubt it.
Extra Method: Bypass Samsung Galaxy A13 Lock by Factory Reset (Hard Reset)
Our last solution to unlock android phone without password is through factory. This method will erase all data from your device so it’s very important to have a backup before going with this, but it will also remove the lock screen pin or password as well.
Follow these steps to bypass screen lock by restoring Samsung A13 to factory reset:
Step 1: when your device is turned off, press power and volume down at the same time.
Step 2: release the buttons when the Samsung logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the power again.
Step 3: when Android System Recovery screen is showing up, you can release all the buttons.
Step 4: using volume buttons go through menu and select wipe data / factory reset by pressing the power button.
Step 5: now select reboot system now to restart the phone. Once restarted the screen lock will be disabled.
We hope you have found what you’ve been looking for and you’ve successfully unlocked Samsung Galaxy A13 without password on your device. If you have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate if you share this guide with your friends/family. Hit the buttons below.