We all know how important is to lock our Nokia X30 device by setting up a password, pattern lock, pin or fingerprint in order to protect our data and privacy. But forgetting the password we’ve set up before it’s a basic human instinct. Fortunately, there are some ways to unlock Nokia X30 without password and we’ll share with you in this guide.
Before going through our guide, let me tell you that is very important to backup your data regularly. In case of a Nokia X30 factory reset, which we’ll show you later in this guide, you may lose all of your data. However, if you did a backup you can restore all the settings and documents (photos, contacts, etc) you’ve made on your device.
TIP: In order to avoid losing any data or damage your device in any way, we strongly recommend using Unlock’s PassLess tool, which is free and it takes just a few minutes to unlock any Nokia phone lock password.
Unlock Nokia X30 Password with Unlocky’s Passless Tool
With our brand new tool – PassLess – you can unlock any Nokia’s locked screen within 3 minutes or less without losing data, without factory reset, without installing any app on your device and, of course, without any cables or connecting your device to a computer – as PassLess works online on your browser.
It works through secret codes that allows you to access hidden features on your mobile device based on your device’s IMEI. Once a unique secret code has been generated you will be able to access a hidden menu through you can bypass lock screen on your Nokia device. Even more, you can also bypass FRP lock on any Nokia instantly.
Some of the best PassLess features include:
- unlock all types of Nokia X30 screen lock.
- unlock any Nokia pattern including new releases.
- works online: no download or install needed.
- it removes any lock in 5 minutes or less.
- will not damage your device or warranty.
- will not require a computer or any cable.
Please make sure you deactivated any ad-block software, otherwise Passless Tool it may not work.
- Method 1: Unlock Nokia X30 lock Screen Through Forgot Pattern Feature
- Method 2: Remove Lock Screen on Nokia via Android Device Manager
- Method 3: Unlock Nokia X30 Password Lock with ADB
- Method 4: Bypass Password on Nokia X30 via Safe Mode
- Method 5: Disable Screen Lock on Nokia with Emergency Call Hack
- Extra Method: Bypass Nokia Lock by Factory Reset (Hard Reset)
Method 1: Unlock Nokia X30 Through Forgot Pattern Feature
If your Nokia device is running on Android version 4.4 or older, there is a “forgot pattern” feature that helps you to easily do the Nokia screen lock bypass. You’ll have to enter for at least 5 times a wrong pattern and then you will find the “Forgot Pattern” option at the bottom of your screen.
Once there, you have 2 options to unlock Nokia X30 when forgot password:
- through your Google account – log in and you’re be able to set a new PIN or pattern lock.
- through answer question – here you have to answer the questions you have added when made your Google account.
Method 2: Remove Lock Screen on Nokia X30 via Android Device Manager
If you linked your Google account with your Nokia device, this means you can find the device on your Find My Device page, but make sure you have this option turned on. Beside erase and secure device, there you can find a LOCK option. This feature is all we need to set a new lock screen such a password.
Clicking on the LOCK feature from left sidebar, a window will show up. There you need to set a new password which will be used to unlock Nokia X30 screen in future. You can also set up secure and erase the device from the menu.
Method 3: Unlock Nokia X30 Password Lock with ADB
This method require to have some technical knowledge or to be familiar with the ADB tools (Android Debug Bridge) and command line, but also your locked phone needs to have USB debugging enabled. Once you have downloaded ADB (check this article on how to download and install) on your computer, let’s proceed through a few steps.
- use a USB cable to connect your device to computer or laptop.
- open the command prompt by pressing Win + R and then enter CMD
- once here, type this command and you’re Nokia device will disable the lock screen: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
You’re almost done. Now just restart your phone and you will see that the screen lock has been disabled. Now you can set a new password for your own privacy.
Method 4: Bypass Password on Nokia X30 via Safe Mode
If you have installed an 3rd party app to set up a lock screen for your Nokia device, then this option should work for you. If you don’t already know, the Safe Mode option will disable all apps that you have installed on your phone.
To boot into Safe Mode, press the power button then long press power off option. Then you will be asked if you want to reboot the device into Safe Mode. Select OK and restart the phone. Once turned on, look for the app which you had used to set the lock screen and uninstall or wipe the data. Now you can set a new lock screen for your smartphone.
Method 5: Disable Screen Lock on Nokia X30 with Emergency Call Hack
Believe it or not, there are some users saying they can bypass Nokia X30 lock screen when forgot password with emergency calls. Even some said this solution works only on Android 5 and below, others said this might work on recent versions too. As you may know, even if your screen is password locked, you can do some commands, such finding the device’s IMEI and more.
So if you’re asking if you can unlock Nokia password using emergency call, the answer is YES! Let’s proceed through the steps:
- tap on the Emergency Call option on your device’s lock screen. Once the dialer shows up, enter like 10 asterisks (*) then double tap to highlight the characters and copy it. Now paste, and copy it and paste it again until the field is full and can no longer be highlighted.
- Now go back to your lock screen and launch the Camera app. Access the drop-down notifications menu and then go to the Settings. Once here, you’re being asked to input a password. Paste here the string you have copied in the first step until the interface would be crashed. Now the Camera app will be opened and your Nokia X30 will be unlocked.
To be honest, I haven’t tried this method yet, so I am asking you if this worked for you. When I forgot my lock screen password I have used Dr. Fone lock screen removal tool. I highly recommend this software in case the methods described here won’t work for you – even I doubt it.
Extra Method: Bypass Nokia X30 Lock by Factory Reset (Hard Reset)
Our last solution to bypass Nokia X30 password is through factory. This method will erase all data from your device so it’s very important to have a backup before going with this, but it will also remove the lock screen pin or password as well.
Follow these steps to bypass screen lock by restoring Nokia X30 phone to factory reset:
Step 1: when your device is turned off, press power and volume down at the same time.
Step 2: release the buttons when the Nokia logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the power again.
Step 3: when Android System Recovery screen is showing up, you can release all the buttons.
Step 4: using volume buttons go through menu and select wipe data / factory reset by pressing the power button.
Step 5: now select reboot system now to restart the phone. Once restarted the screen lock will be disabled.
You can also bypass lock screen fastest with some secret codes: *#*#7780#*#* or*2767*3855# – these codes will erase data from your phone (try one by one).
We hope you have found what you’ve been looking for and you’ve successfully unlocked Nokia X30 password on your device. If you have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate if you share this guide with your friends/family. Hit the buttons below.